We take a multi-disciplinarian approach to PV project designs and engineering to the next level, leveraging our combined expertise to offer modern day solutions. Our construction plans are well detailed and it cover all aspects. We work to provide organized, comprehensive, and thoughtful details that ultimately protect the developer, the installer, and the owner.
Focusing on preliminary engineering and project designs to ensure the success of your solar powered systems/Plant for Residential Home, Commercial and Industrial.
Our expert engineers have designed more than 3 MW of PV systems in Nigeria alone, with a commitment to optimize design, we go beyond standard plant engineering to configure PV plants that maximize project value. By applying our experience and expertise to carefully configure PV plant parameters, we ensure that our PV plants deliver maximum financial results, considering all factors, such as local irradiance, weather, soil, wind, topography, layout, technology selection, and system configuration.
AS Solar smart energy solutions is able to provide global customers with complete system design and engineering services for projects.
Our global design and engineering operation center are backed by experienced talents from Germany and China, providing sophisticated, professional services from the preliminary project development stage through commissioning. Our team consistently follows design guidelines and standards that ensure maximized system safety, reliability, and economy of investment.
Project Design Advantage
– German engineering and management, international specialists, proven and experienced project teams
– Leading system design with state-of-the-art technology and profound engineering know-how
– Top-quality key components from bankable suppliers
– Master-slave inverters
– Low-loss transformers
– Optimization of cabling for direct current losses of <1%
– Scheduling dependability in all project steps
– Convincing performance and success balance
– High-performance guarantee
– Highest possible power plant performance capability, reliability, and safety